Employee Compensation: 2020 Best Practices for Nonprofits
Competitive compensation goes beyond straight salary. As nonprofit leaders know, investing in employees is crucial for attracting and retaining the best talent for complex nonprofit jobs. Our current challenging recruiting landscape means that nonprofits are competing with other industries to acquire and retain skilled talent, and doing so with limited funds. That’s why having a compensation strategy is essential.
VonLehman's Deirdre Bird is joining Leadership Council for Nonprofits for this interactive session on how your organization can develop a compensation strategy to attract and retain talent.
- Modern approaches to nonprofit employee compensation
- What goes into creating a compensation strategy?
- Does your compensation philosophy and strategy support your organization’s mission?
- What makes up your total compensation package?
- How competitive do you want to be in your market?
- How do you communicate your compensation program to your employees?
- What to look for in a compensation consulting partner
We will also spend a few minutes talking about the exciting enhancements you will find in our 2020 Comp & Benefits survey.
Please note that the deadline to register for this seminar is February 11, 2020.