- Construction & Real Estate
Spending time with family
Kathy Dreier joined VonLehman & Company Inc. in 1989. Prior to joining the firm, she had five years experience working with closely-held businesses in the audit and tax departments of an international accounting firm.
Kathy specializes in tax services for closely-held businesses and their owners. Her areas of expertise include S corporations, construction, state and local income tax and multi-state taxation strategies.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Cleveland State University
- Construction Industry Technician (via NAWIC Education Foundation and Clemson University)
Professional and Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NAWIC – National Association of Women in Construction
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- United Way Volunteer Leadership Alumni