- Construction & Real Estate
- Financial Institutions
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Peer Review
Local sports teams
Ted Funk joined VonLehman & Company Inc. in 1984 upon graduating from Northern Kentucky University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He also graduated cum laude from Edgecliff College of Xavier University with a Bachelor of Arts in History.
Ted is involved in many of the firm’s audit clients in a variety of industries including construction, nonprofit, governmental, financial institutions and retirement plans. He also serves as a peer reviewer of other CPA firms. Mr. Funk has also achieved the designation of Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV) and is active in the firm’s valuation practice.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Northern Kentucky University
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Edgecliff College of Xavier University
Professional and Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Boone County CASA, Inc.
- Children, Inc.
- Diocesan Finance Council for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants, State Board of Accountancy
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- New Perceptions, Inc.
- Northern Kentucky Chapter of the Kentucky Society of CPAs